To our customers, we will deliver: Complete satisfaction, superior performance, value
To our company, we will fulfill our vision, be a worthwhile investment for our shareholders, and be responsible to our team
To our community, we pledge environmental excellence, to share with our community, to be responsible to our partners
It is our goal that customers at each point in the value chain (owner, designer, installing contractor, maintenance contractor or equivalent) will have a good experience and get what they need when working with Tournesol Siteworks.
• The designer will be able to specify the right product, get the right support, and have easy access to necessary support information (drawings, pricing, samples).
• Tournesol Siteworks will add value to the process with design assistance (either free or contracted), coordination & recommendations, problem solving, local support, and offer a complete solution.
• We will be the easiest company in the industry to deal with.
• The designer will have confidence that the product they specify will be the one that shows up on the job site, and that it will offer durability and value.
• The process will be transparent, so the designer understands how we work, and what it will cost to work with us.
The installing contractor
• A contractor will be able to get fast estimates, a fair, transparent price (reflecting the manufactured price + additional value elements they are willing to pay for), and be able to purchase the product from whom they wish to do business with.
• We will deliver reliably, having the product on the jobsite (or the location they desire) when they want it.
• The product will arrive in good condition, and be what the contractor anticipates.
• We will add value by having in-field support and assistance, training, and quick resolution of problems that arise during the course of a project.
• We will work with them (either through our distributor partners or directly) to allow them to pay for the product the same way that they are paid by the owner.
• Our systems will mesh with their systems, so that we don't need to train them "the way we do business".
The owner (developer, property manager, etc.)
• We want them to find that the product is of superior style and durability, and be what they anticipated, at a price that makes sense.
• There will be no headaches during the course of maintenance.
• Because our product is not the cheapest on the market, we need to communicate the value of the durability, low maintenance, and sustainability of the design.
The maintenance contractor (facilities manager, engineer, etc.)
• They'll find our product simple to maintain, with no headaches, period.
• The product will be predictable, and reflect the quality and value of our promise.
• Our products will exceed their expectations for durability.
We will grow, as a company, to be a major manufacturer of products for the urban environment. This will be a great place to work, and be a worthwhile investment for our shareholders.
• Tournesol Siteworks believes that we can be the premier provider of landscape solutions to the commercial urban environment.
• We will continue to develop a broad product line, to allow customers the convenience and simplicity of purchasing many elements of their project from us. This will enable those specifiers with less extensive experience in landscape products to better access our products.
• Our focus will remain on products specifically targeted at commercial and high-end residential applications. We will be an active partner to assist in greening the urban landscape with plants, whether on streetscapes, or on-in-and-around buildings.
• We will continue to develop innovative solutions and services to meet customer's specific needs, and provide stylish, tasteful, useful designs that accent the urban environment.
• Profitability is the engine that moves the entire business forward. We will strive to achieve a level of profit that allows us to continue to invest towards all the other elements, yet still provides a superior return for the shareholders of the business.
• We will provide our team members with the opportunity for personal fulfillment & growth, in a healthy, pleasant work environment.
• We will foster a spirit of commitment and enthusiasm for our prime mission, allowing employees at every level of the organization to share in our success.
• We will provide positions that allow employees to earn wages at average to above-average levels, while offering them the benefits that we are able to achieve due to the size and growth of the organization.
• We will ensure a working environment based on respect and teamwork.
Our commitment extends to those in the community and world around us. Our plans will incorporate our environment, our community, and our partners.
• Tournesol Siteworks will strive to be good stewards of our environment. As a manufacturer we will strive to minimize the footprint we leave on the earth through our processes, whether it be where we work, where we live, where we source and where we sell our products.
• This simple goal encompasses everything we do, which will mean that all members of our team need to keep this in the forefront of our plans and goals. We will strive to maintain a process of continuous improvement on this front.
• As a company we will be good, honest corporate citizens within our immediate communities.
• In addition to providing good jobs, we will follow both the spirit and the letter of local laws, and give back to those who aren't as fortunate as we are in concrete, tangible ways.
• We recognize that in addition to our team members, we interact with a wide variety of partners in the industry - whether vendors, distributors, or other competitors. We have a responsibility to make sure that we are all working together to improve the industry, the environment, and we will do our utmost to make sure that our values align.
• We will strive to partner with other players who share our goals and commitment most closely, and will share our learned knowledge and experience to help our partners thrive with us.