VGM3 Living Wall - More Information
- Planting Modules - 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Material. Each module is delivered with a soil retention bag made of non-woven landscape fabric.
- Brackets are 304 Stainless Steel, powder-coated black.
- Rails are fabricated in 304 Stainless Steel and delivered uncoated, unless specfied otherwise.
- Optional VGM media block manufactured in polymer-stabilized organic soil media.
VGM3 Planting Module
- Overall dimensions 19-5/8"W x 22"H
- Available in 6" (4" soil profile, .85 cu ft) and 10" (8" soil profile, 1.63 cu ft) depths
- Each module is delivered flat, with black, non-woven soil retention bag.
- Module will accomodate 16 small plants
VGM3 Brackets & Rails
- 4 brackets required per module (2 "left" and 2 "right")
- Designed for use with VGM3 rail system. Easily and quickly assembled to module once grow-in is complete.
- Rails are available for one, two, and three modules (23-5/8" up to 70-7/8"L). Each rail can support one or two boxes set next to one another.
VGM3 Anti-Lift Arm
- The VGM3 anti-lift arm, made of 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene, is slipped into one of the 4 bracket attachment points. It prevents the module from being removed, or from shaking loose in a seismic or weather event. Available for both VGM3-06 and VGM3-10 systems.
VGM3 Media Block
- Engineered to be the perfect complement to the VGM module.
- Organic base material is stabilized into a sponge-like block that fits perfectly in the VGM module.
- Requires no media bag, contains no friable material that will fall out of the wall.
- Absorbs up to five times its weight in water, but only weighs 40 lbs/pcf.
- Facilitates even irrigation, faster grow in and optimal plant health.
- VGM products are typically carried in stock, and smaller orders can be turned around in 3-5 days. Larger orders may require 6-8 weeks for production.
- VGM living wall modules are shipped flat, for assembly at the nursery.
- Modules are typically filled with VGM media block or inorganic soil media when vertical, then planted on their backs.
- Each planting window has additional soil retention straps. Should 4" or larger plants be used, the retention straps will need to be trimmed away.
- The VGM3 system has been tested for wind loads to 68mph.