VertiGreen 3D Modular Trellis - More Information
- VertiGreen trellis is manufactured in 100% recycled steel wire. The thickness of the wire depends upon the spacing of the trellis - 11ga. for 3" spacing, 3/16" for 6" spacing, and 1/4" for 12" spacing.
- 3" trellis is made using galvanized wire, which is then primed with a zinc-rich epoxy finish and then polyester-base powder-coated. 6" and 12" trellis is welded, then zinc plated, zinc-rich epoxy primed and polyester-base powder-coated. In all cases the VertiGreen trellis is designed to withstand salt spray conditions for 2000 hours prior to rusting.
- Edge trim and connecting plates welded to the panels are made in 20ga. steel.
- All mounting brackets are manufactured in 10ga. galvanized steel, primed and polyester-base powder coated.
- VertiGreen 3D trellis can be mounted nearly anywhere that vines will grow.
- Wall mount brackets, which can also be used for holding the panel horizontal or at an angle, are available for distances from close to 18" from the wall (measured to the back of the panel).
- A popular use of our VertiGreen trellis is combined with a rectangular planter to form a rooftop or hardscape screen. The VertiGreen Planter Bracket is a combination of brackets to fasten the panel to the outside wall of our Wilshire Collection or Urban Collection planter and the reinforcement of the planter wall to accept the bracket.
- The VertiGreen trellis may also be held between posts to create a green fence. Eight post brackets are typically required per panel, and are designed to be used with 3" posts.
- Split-trim and continuous edge trim is frequently used at the outer edge of a trellis area.
- Limited quantities of standard 48"x48" and 48"x72" panels in 3" and 6" grid spacing are typically available in inventory, and can ship in 1-2 weeks from order. Larger quantities may take up to 4-6 weeks from time of order.
- Customization of VertiGreen panels is no problem, and will typically ship in 4-6 weeks from time of order.
- VertiGreen 3D trellis can effectively be used together with our VertiGreen Hybrid trellis and VGM Modular Living Wall system to reduce the overall cost of greenwalls. Ask your salesperson for details.