CWM Modular Container Irrigation - More Information
- Rotationally molded linear low density polyethylene modules
- Braided PVC connector tubing
- Acetal quick-snap clamps
- ABS fill pipes
- CWM Modular solo modules are designed to be used by themselves, not connected to other modules. Each solo module has both a sensor and fill tube, and is extremely simple to assemble and install.
- CWM Modular systems can be used with 2-5 modules connected in multiple configurations (see technical information page for details). One module will have the fill tube, a separate module will have the moisture sensor. Additional modules (referred to as secondary modules) have neither.
- CWM Modules are assembled upon order from inventoried parts. Small orders typically ship in 3-5 days from receipt of order. Larger orders typically ship in 2-3 weeks, unless quoted otherwise.
- CWM Modules should be used in waterproofed containers.
- See recommended soil specficiations in the technical information section.
- The fill tube of a CWM module will typically be the only element seen within the container. It will protrude approx. 2-3" above the soil level.
- Tournesol Siteworks can assist with the layout of CWM Modular container irrigation in small beds and large planters. Please speak with your salesperson for details.